Tuesday, November 6, 2018

everything is okay (even when it's not)






soft. it washes over me like
sunlight, like a ghost like the way you
don't say my name anymore you
never said my name.
they say let it rise, it is okay
to burn.
so goes the fire, but i
disengage.
no steps back but my nerves crashlanded 
now i'm running my hands through the flames running
away.
pillars of smoke look like clouds and 
suddenly it's a Tuesday we're naming the
heavens. a glance of gold don't blink twice
the burning tiger is
dead.
smoke meets my lungs and i cough
maybe i'm just getting over a cold my hands
are cold why is the sun so bright
intentional amnesia except misdiagnosed
because i still remember everything i still
remember the way we laughed.
nice to meet you my name is Alright
my name is you're right i'm not but i can't
acknowledge that.

x
happy tues to fellow nines 
(and the rest of you!)
all my love

10 comments:

  1. omg hello big fan thanks for this
    also I think I'm a nine too omgomomgogmosd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh ditto babe. eheheh. xx
      ALSO SCREAMING. loveeee the nines ah ah ah. get em son. have you been keeping up with sleeping at last's songs?

      Delete
    2. HAHA love when u call me son, dad
      YES I'M LIKE WHERE U AT 9?????

      Delete
  2. you're so creative, cally!! it's so inspiring.

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

make it count. x